- CMS Students: Order your yearbook before October 18th for the lowest price of the year - $30.00 Prices go up to $33.00 starting 10/19, so order online or see Mrs. Martin in room 210 ASAP for you lowest price!
- 7th & 8th grade girls interested in playing modified volleyball should attend a mandatory meeting today, Wednesday, October 16th during 10th period in coach Simmons room 211.
- Attention all members of select choir, your rehearsl has been moved to today, Wednesday, October 16th, during 10th period. Please see Mrs. Connelly with any questions.
- 7th/8th Grade's 1st dance of the year will be our Fall costume dance on October 18th from 6-8 PM in the cafeteria. Prizes will be awarded for the scariest costume, most creative costume & best group costume. $4.00 pre-sale tickets will be sold on Thursday 10/17 and Friday 10/18 during lunches. Tickets for $5.00 can be purchased at the dance. See mrs. Cashman or Ms. Regitano with any questions.
- The Grief and Healing Group meets on Thursday, October 17th, during 2nd period.
- Our second 5th and 6th grade Battle of the Books meeting on the book Camp Pandawill take place on Monday 10/21 during 10th period in the library.
- Physicals will be held in the nurse's office on Friday 10/25 starting at 8AM. If interested in playing Boys or Girls basketball, Girls Volleyball or Wrestling please make sure you have an updated physical to participate.
- Your owl has arrived and your magical presence is requested! Professors Regitano, Klucznik,and Carpenter are hosting a Wizardy Workshop for middle and high school students at the public library on Wednesday, October 30th from 6-8PM. At this free event, students will enjoy coding with Kano wands, Harry Potter themed snacks and an opportunity to win prizes! Sign up at cmslib.org before October 23rd.
Parent Notes and Reminders:
•Please review the Student Handbook for important information about our school.
•Educational Trip forms can be obtained from the office or click: Educational Trip Request Form
•During morning arrival please note that all students not riding the bus to school must be dropped off in the designated area near the cafeteria, not in the front of the building for safety reasons. Parents should not drop off students before 7:20 a.m. as there is no supervision in the building.
•Our fax number is 687-2801
•If your child stays 10th period; parents please review late bus numbers with your child so they know what bus to ride. This information can be obtained by calling Transportation at 687-2615.
•Bus Passes: If your child needs to ride a bus other than their normal bus, a request in writing is required with your child’s destination and the bus number to be taken. Please remember to date your request and remind your child to drop it off in the office before school begins so that a bus pass can be issued.
•Please call attendance at 687-2803 when your child is absent from school.
•The lost and found is located in our cafeteria. Please have your child check there if they are missing items.
•All donations of Box Top$ for Education are gladly accepted. Please place them in the box outside the Library Media Center. Our Middle School receives 10 cents for every box top we collect. Thank you in advance for bringing in any Box Top$ for Education you can find.