- Our food drive for the Sullivan Food Cupboard has begun. We will be accepting canned goods and other nonperishable items like toothpaste through December 16th (extended!). Please check out the Student Council website for a full list and bring any goods to your Social Studies teacher.
- Garden Club members: Our meeeting on December 10th has been canceled. Please join us TODAY December 12th during 10th period for our holiday celebration and wrapping.
- 5th and 6th Grade Chorus has a mandatory rehearsal TODAY, December 12th during 10th period.
- 8th grade baseball players: Don't forget there will a hitting clinic on Sunday 12/15 from noon to 2:00 at the high school.
- The price of our yearbook increases after Christmas break, so order now for $33.00! You can order online or see Mrs. Martin in room 210 for more information.
Parent Notes and Reminders:
•Please review the Student Handbook for important information about our school.
•Educational Trip forms can be obtained from the office or click: Educational Trip Request Form
•During morning arrival please note that all students not riding the bus to school must be dropped off in the designated area near the cafeteria, not in the front of the building for safety reasons. Parents should not drop off students before 7:20 a.m. as there is no supervision in the building.
•Our fax number is 687-2801
•If your child stays 10th period; parents please review late bus numbers with your child so they know what bus to ride. This information can be obtained by calling Transportation at 687-2615.
•Bus Passes: If your child needs to ride a bus other than their normal bus, a request in writing is required with your child’s destination and the bus number to be taken. Please remember to date your request and remind your child to drop it off in the office before school begins so that a bus pass can be issued.
•Please call attendance at 687-2803 when your child is absent from school.
•The lost and found is located in our cafeteria. Please have your child check there if they are missing items.
•All donations of Box Top$ for Education are gladly accepted. Please place them in the box outside the Library Media Center. Our Middle School receives 10 cents for every box top we collect. Thank you in advance for bringing in any Box Top$ for Education you can find.