- Board Game Night in the library has been postponed to Friday, November 16th after school from 2:20 - 5:00 pm. Be sure to bring in a signed permission slip.
- There will be a Science Olympiad meeting during 10th period this Friday, November 16th in room 225.
- Chamber Orchestra meets Friday 10th period.
- Student Council will meet on Monday, November 19th during 10th period.
- 5/6 Drama Club will have a cast party on Monday, November 26th during 10th period.
Parent Notes and Reminders:
•Please review the Student Handbook for important information about our school.
•Educational Trip forms can be obtained from the office or click: Educational Trip Request Form
•During morning arrival please note that all students not riding the bus to school must be dropped off in the designated area near the cafeteria, not in the front of the building for safety reasons. Parents should not drop off students before 7:20 a.m. as there is no supervision in the building.
•Our fax number is 687-2801
•If your child stays 10th period; parents please review late bus numbers with your child so they know what bus to ride. This information can be obtained by calling Transportation at 687-2615.
•Bus Passes: If your child needs to ride a bus other than their normal bus, a request in writing is required with your child’s destination and the bus number to be taken. Please remember to date your request and remind your child to drop it off in the office before school begins so that a bus pass can be issued.
•Please call attendance at 687-2803 when your child is absent from school.
•The lost and found is located in our cafeteria. Please have your child check there if they are missing items.
•All donations of Box Top$ for Education are gladly accepted. Please place them in the box outside the Library Media Center. Our Middle School receives 10 cents for every box top we collect. Thank you in advance for bringing in any Box Top$ for Education you can find.
"Empathy is a tool to building people into groups, for allowing us to function as more than self-obsessed individuals."
- Neil Galman